Prom 2017 Top Promposals

With this year’s prom being just around the corner, making wardrobe choices, buying tickets, and finding a date are not the only preparations Benet Academy students have been making. Many students have been working hard to come up with clever ways to ask their date to prom. From extravagant posters to beautiful flowers, this year’s promposals exceeded all expectations.

This first promposal is based off of the popular reality show The Bachelor. Junior Conor Graf was asked by her date Frank Gomulka (‘18) with a rose that she accepted!

Another promposal is related to the new version of the classic movie Beauty and the Beast. Senior Charlie Kane asked Rachel Green (‘17) with the following display after they went to see the movie together:

​This next photo definitely captures a picture-perfect promposal from Junior Brennan Rodgers to Molly Hart (‘18).

Do not be deceived by the following picture, this year’s prom is not going to be held at Hogwarts. However, this Harry Potter reference made for an outstanding promposal from Junior Tommy Kmieciak to Julia Koenig (‘18).

Clearly, this year’s promposals were a major success, and these students are all looking forward to experiencing a “Party in the Moonlight” at this year’s Prom. Thank you to all the students who submitted their promposals to be shared.